As a premier skilled nursing facility in Madera, Madera Rehabilitation and Nursing Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services on site to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes in our 176-bed facility. We are dedicated to enhancing peoples lives.
We are committed to transforming the healthcare experience of doing the right thing. Through a culture of caring, quality, safety, service, innovation, and excellence. To be recognized by employees, physicians, residents, volunteers and the community as:
- The Best Place to Work
- The Best Place to Practice Medicine
- The Best Place to Receive Care
- We are proud recipients of a 5-star Medicare/Medicaid rating
- We have an outstanding team of clinicians with years of experience.
- Residents love our Rehab team, nursing staff, delicious food, Starbucks coffee and fresh baked cookies each day.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have electric high/low beds and Cable TV Access. (Private telephones are also available at additional cost to the residents.)
- Short-Term Rehabilitation Unit
- We have recently updated our rehab gym, short term rooms, entry ways, and nurses stations.
- Admissions available 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on site 24 hours/day.
- We have been proudly serving our community since 1964.